- Keep informed of relevant issues. We send an email usually once or twice a month (occasionally more often) with information about closures, new infrastructure, advocacy issues, meetings, and other items of interest to Brisbane cyclists.
- Get advice on cycle commuting and CBD related issues: end of trip facilities, routes, building issues, etc.
- Get a bike buddy to show you the ropes of cycle commuting and useful routes in your area. Or become one!
- Meet, chat and network with other CBD cyclists at our monthly meetings.
- Get help forming a workplace BUG of your own, or just get in contact with other cyclists near you.
- Have your say on what CBD BUG should be doing and lobbying for. What affects you on a daily or weekly basis?
- Help give CBD BUG a louder voice in its advocacy efforts. More members make government more interested in listening to us, and members are welcome to help out with our advocacy efforts.
- It’s completely free, so why wouldn’t you?
Find out more about what CBD BUG is and what it does.
How do I join?
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and email address,
- Come along to a meeting and give us your details, or
- For the traditionalists, write to us at CBD BUG, GPO Box 2104, Brisbane 4001.
Let us know if you are interested in participating in the bike buddy programme or finding other cyclists at your workplace or in your building, or if you have any facility or other issues you’d like some help in addressing.
You might also like to get involved with CBD BUG by: