The options identified in Mr Smith’s policy are:
- Toowong to West End
- Norman Park to New Farm
- CBD to Kangaroo Point
- Kangaroo Point to New Farm
Another frequently proposed option (left out of the new policy) is a bridge from Newstead to Bulimba, and another that’s come up a few times is Bulimba to Hamilton.
So, where do you think the next pedestrian/cycle bridge should go? Choose from one of the options below, or add your own suggestions (and/or reasons) in the comments.
Where should Brisbane's next ped/cycle bridge be?
- CBD to Kangaroo Point (5%, 5 Votes)
- Kangaroo Point to New Farm (5%, 5 Votes)
- New Farm to Norman Park (25%, 25 Votes)
- Newstead to Bulimba (30%, 30 Votes)
- Bulimba to Hamilton (4%, 4 Votes)
- Toowong to West End (31%, 30 Votes)
Total Voters: 99
Update: we left out the Bulimba to Hamilton option when we first posted this, so the others have a bit of a head start.