We’re well into the wet season now and, while we haven’t had as much heavy rain as last year, La Niña has still certainly had her moments. We’d like to hear how much of an impact the rain has on your regular cycling.
Do you still ride in wet weather?
- Of course, I'm not made of sugar! (38%, 35 Votes)
- Usually, but I try to avoid the torrential stuff (24%, 22 Votes)
- Sometimes, depending how I feel and how much it's raining (27%, 25 Votes)
- I would, but my local bikeway usually goes under! (2%, 2 Votes)
- No, I'd rather stay dry (9%, 9 Votes)
Total Voters: 93
Do you have any particular tips on dealing with wet weather, or anything else to add? Let us know in the comments below.