The February general meeting will be held at 12.30pm this Wednesday, 29 February in the usual tiered theatrette in the BCC library on the ground floor of Brisbane Square, 266 George Street. All members are welcome, and new members can join at the meeting.
As previously mentioned, our guest speaker this month is Rachel Smith, one of Australia’s leading active and sustainable transport specialists.
CBD BUG GENERAL MEETING
12.30 pm – Wednesday 29 February 2012
Ground Floor, Brisbane Square Library
- Minutes of previous meeting
- Guest Speaker: Rachel Smith
- How to make cycling normal in Brisbane.
- What we need to do to get more people cycling more of the time.
- Cycling Super Highways.
- BMW Guggenheim Lab.
- 2012 Qld Government and BCC election campaigns (Paul French)
- Other business
- Next meeting
General Meeting – Wednesday 28 March 2012
If you have any other matters to discuss, let us know.