People cycle for all sorts of different purposes. For many people it’s just an easy way to get to work, while for others it’s a reason to get up early on the weekend, and for some it’s even a way of life.
What sorts of things do you do with your bike? Let us know in this month’s poll, or in the comments below. Of course, there are plenty more things you might do with your bike, too; if you get up to something interesting or different, we’d love to hear about it.
The main thing(s) I use my bike for are:
- …to get to work/school/uni (84%, 82 Votes)
- …to go for fitness/training rides (44%, 43 Votes)
- …to race competitively (6%, 6 Votes)
- …to go for social/family rides (40%, 39 Votes)
- …to go mountain biking (15%, 15 Votes)
- …to go touring (9%, 9 Votes)
- …to get to the shops/pool/wherever (47%, 46 Votes)
- …to go out/visit friends (32%, 31 Votes)
- …something else (7%, 7 Votes)
Total Voters: 98