The November general meeting will be held at 12.30pm this Wednesday, 23 November in the usual tiered theatrette in the BCC library on the ground floor of Brisbane Square, 266 George Street. All members are welcome, and new members can join at the meeting.
There’s no guest speaker this month, but there have been some interesting developments since the last meeting to discuss, particularly on the Northern Veloway.
CBD BUG GENERAL MEETING
12.30 pm – Wednesday 23 November 2011
Ground Floor, Brisbane Square Library
- Minutes of previous meeting
- Ivory Lane path closure (Donald Campbell or Paul French)
- Next phase of CBD BUG campaign for Northern Veloway (John Lister and Paul French)
- RTI application to Transport and Main Roads for information on the Northern Veloway (Paul French)
- Motion: This meeting of CBD BUG members approves the payment to Paul French of $39 being for a reimbursement of the Right to Information application lodged on 9 November (Moved Paul French)
- Australian road rule review (Paul French)
- Other business
- Next meeting
General Meeting – Wednesday 21 December 2011
If you have any other matters to discuss, let us know.