10 Responses to new CBD BUG Logo

1. Anonymous says:

I like the black and while round one (Chain ring)with the river running through it. However I’m not sure how well it will transpose to a letter head.

2. Anonymous says:

3. Anonymous says:

I can't find the photo section of the website >: can you place a link please?

4. Anonymous says:

I can't find the photo section of the website >: can you place a link please?

5. Donald says:

I have to say I like the first one with the Arrow.

6. Donald says:

I have to say I like the first one with the Arrow.

7. Paul Murdoch says:

I think the black and white chain ring/wheel with the river running through it is fantastic. Great work.

8. Paul Murdoch says:

9. John Nightingale says:

I wonder whether the Arrow one underneath the B&W Chainring with River, with the CBDBUG in the middle but without the web addresses around the circumference, would work?

But if not, the Chainring would look great as letterhead and as the basis of a jersey design.

10. The Gadfly says:

I wonder whether the Arrow one underneath the B&W; Chainring with River, with the CBDBUG in the middle but without the web addresses around the circumference, would work?