Following is the proposed agenda for the forthcoming meeting, scheduled for 12.30 pm Wednesday 26 March 2008, in the Community Meeting Room, Ground Floor, Brisbane Square Library.
Please note this month's meeting will include two guests speaking on the Tank Street Bridge Project. Additional information regarding the agenda items can be downloaded from the CBD BUG's website at http://www.cbdbug.org.au.
Hope you can attend the meeting. Apologies, and any further items for the agenda can be sent to email@example.com.
Proposed Agenda – CBD BUG General Meeting
12.30 pm – Wednesday 26 March 2008, Community Meeting Room, Ground Floor, Brisbane Square Library
1. Guest speakers: Tank Street Bridge Project – Jeff Griffin (Department of Public Works) and Glenn Bourner (Resource Coordination Partnership)
4. Minutes of previous meeting & matters arising
* BQ (Andrew Demack)
* Progress on relationship with BCC ATU (Paul French)
* NSBT – (Paul French – southside & Aaron Wray / John Lister – northside)
* Roma St Precinct Redevelopment Project Draft Strategic Plan (Paul French)
6. Other business
7. Next meeting – 30 April 2008
0423 974 825