The next CBD BUG meeting will be held at 1.00 pm next Wednesday, 17 May 2006. The details, and proposed agenda, are as follows:
DATE: Wednesday May 17 2006
VENUE: BCC Central Library Theatrette (Cnr Adelaide & George St, downstairs)
TIME: 1.00pm – 2.00pm (Please note the slightly later time than 2005 meetings)
All are invited and encouraged to come along and contribute further to our discussions about ways to improve cycling, cyclist facilities, accessibility and safety in the Brisbane CBD.
Agenda items proposed for this meeting include:
- Guest speaker – Jurgen Pasieczny (Manager Eastern andNorthern Busways), QT.
“Policies, planning and development of busways, including
- busway impacts upon and interaction with cycling and cyclists; and
- how the views and needs of cycling and cyclists are identified and obtained”;
- Minutes of previous meeting & matters arising;
- Cycling advocacy: lessons from Education House (IlanIvory);
- CBD BUG – BQ interaction (Peter Whittle);
- Other items;
- Next meeting (21 June)